What is OPEN GYM?
- Work on movements that might be giving you problems.
- Make up WODs you may have missed earlier in the week.
- Practice your “Goats”: Double-Unders, Hand-Stand Push-Ups, Muscle-Ups, ??
- Get a little extra coaching to help with movements that have been eluding you.
- Get a tailor-made WOD if you’re coming back from an injury or new to the gym.
- Do a Daily Competition WOD – with emphasis on volume and barbell work.
NEW OPEN GYM TIMES:
- We have morning Open Gym times on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Our afternoon Open Gym times are Monday through Thursday from 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M., and Fridays from 1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Weekend Open Gym times are from 9:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. Saturdays and 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. Sundays…
- see Schedule for more information.
Come on in and join the fun!